Single Use One Way Lifting Sling
Single use one way lifting sling are commonly used for use in timber kit housing and roof trusses. They can also be used for packaging and product assembly.
Mega Fortris UK lifting slings are available in 1000mm, 1200mm, 1600mm and 1800mm circumferences. To calculate the effective working length (E W L) divide by 2.
- Our lifting slings can be built into the structure (at the allocated load balance points) thus no additional slings are needed saving both compatibility issues and time on site.
- After the load has been moved to its designated position the lifting slings can be removed or left built into the structure hidden away. The lifting slings are not to be used again.
- Mega Fortris lifting slings are designed to lift loads from 250kgs up to 1 Tonne. You can use multiple slings for heavier or complex loads.
- Our lifting slings are designed and tested with a safety factor of 7:1 and labelled accordingly.
- Batch testing of slings can be done for each order with our calibrated tensile equipment to class 0.5 accuracy (0.5% max deviation).